internet adapter keeps drop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-26 02:36:53
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: TL-WN823N(US)_V2_160311_win 10

when i turn on my computer windows said usb malfunction and my internet is gone and i have to reinstall the driver my network adapter is tl-wn823n v2

Options
3 Reply
Re:internet adapter keeps drop
2019-07-26 17:35:55

@gamer12 

There could be a conflict on the driver.  I would recommend removing any Wireless USB drivers, restart the computer and then install the adapter's latest driver to ensure there are no conflicts.  The other issue could be the USB controller.  You can go to your PC manufacture and see if there are any updates for that.  Finally try disconnecting the adapter when you turn the PC off and do not reconnect till the PC is fully powered up and see what happens then.

Options
Re:internet adapter keeps drop
2019-07-26 22:57:17

this is what is happening 

Options
Re:Re:internet adapter keeps drop
2019-08-01 18:23:51

@gamer12 

That message indicates a malfunction.  The best solution i can suggest is to remove the driver and do a comlete install again.  If that doesn't work then the previous suggestion of checking you updates for your USB controller would be the next step. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 936

Replies: 3