Deco M9 plus blocking one specific website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-07 01:35:10
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: latest

Hi,

I've been using M9 plus and have been quite happy until today

I can't access http://pro-ott.net:80/c/ or this domain in general. it was working for quite some time until today

I thought initially it was down but when using LTE, it connects. then I thought my ISP is blocking few websites or something, I asked few friends who use same provider and they all have access to the website. then I had the idea to connect my laptop directly to my modem without Deco M9 and website was working again

I checked the app, everything is disabled, no blacklist, no parental control, no antivirus

what can I do to figure out where the problem is. this is very important because this domaine gives access to an iptv streaming service

Thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 plus blocking one specific website
2019-09-10 03:18:22

never mind

it wasn't Deco issue

it was that domaine blocking my ip specifically, when I change my ip manually I get access to the website

Sorry for the false alarm

Options
Re:Deco M9 plus blocking one specific website
2019-09-10 18:13:54

@lailanis 

Don't be sorry.

Thank you for the solution, as this will help other users who come across the same issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 4512

Replies: 2