Deco M9 Plus USB how much power?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-29 13:55:50
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have the Deco M9 Plus (v2) and would like to power a small accessory device (raspberry pi) using the USB port. I can't find any information as to how much power the USB port can provide. A usb power supply that can provide up to 3A is recommended for the raspberry pi 4. Can the USB port on the M9 output that much current? Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus USB how much power?
2021-02-27 13:18:49

@mmarmar if you using android phone, you may try this apps called AccuBattery.

Once install, open the apps and connect the phone to usb port m9 deco

You may seen the wattage or current charge into the phone in real time.

The m9 plus device require 2Amp to operate, so you can expect it could be less than 2Amp. Maybe 1Amp or less. You can check at the back of m9 plus device.

mmarmar wrote

I have the Deco M9 Plus (v2) and would like to power a small accessory device (raspberry pi) using the USB port. I can't find any information as to how much power the USB port can provide. A usb power supply that can provide up to 3A is recommended for the raspberry pi 4. Can the USB port on the M9 output that much current? Thanks!

mmarmar wrote

mmarmar wrote

Options
Re:Deco M9 Plus USB how much power?
2021-10-27 06:38:03

@mmarmar 

Hi, the USB standard on Deco M9 Plus is USB 2.0 with an output of 5V/0.5A.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1762

Replies: 2

Related Articles