AX3000 Archer TX50E Slow Speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-04 18:32:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 22.0.0.6

Hello,

I made one post about this that was immediately taken down for some reason, so I'm making another. I recently bought a TX50E Adapter to replace my WDN 4800 for windows 10 due to compatability problems. After installing it, I discovered that my new adapter can only reach half the speeds the previous, outdated one was able to achieve. After tinkering with my modem channels, wireless mode drivers settings etc, I can't seem to make any improvements.

My download speeds have been reduced by over half of what they previously were. My upload speeds have suffered greatly too, making browsing videos or anything net related tediously slow. I expected this card to be faster than my old one, and it isn't, even with the 22.0.0.6 drivers installed. I could not hook up the Bluetooth cable to my motherboard, as I couldn't find the specified USB driver slot to install it, whether this is impacting performance I'm not sure. Some help would be appreciated, thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX3000 Archer TX50E Slow Speeds
2020-11-05 23:33:07

@Angryredhead 

Your post wasn't deleted it was moved to the correct community who handles your region.  This community is specifically for US customers and products.  You sould have notication or direct message that's states this.  Your post is located here:  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1648

Replies: 1

Related Articles