Replacement. Taking to long

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-26 18:09:51
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V16
Firmware Version:

I sent my router in to be place after a long time of testing with the experts  ( so they say ). So why isn't one shipped out. First they made a issue line they didn't receive. But lucky I had tracking.  They they still put me through hoops.   If I would of paid for option 2 or 3.  They would of give me the new unit first. Well now they got it and been 3 days and still they say it is t shipped. I say to my community ( is this fair ).  I brought this on the faith that this was a good company. I liked the item was great   But there is a problem where it worked when it wanted   I'm not asking for money back   Just to send me a new one that works   I'm starting to loose fair. I hope that they do the right thing here   And quickly   For I need it for the kids schooling.   I will let you guys know what happens. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Replacement. Taking to long
2021-02-28 12:24:01

@Surf579 well they did finally shipped out   Will be here in a week.  But don't know if they replace with new one , or a rebuilt one , or just fixed the same one.  Or when they checked it   If it was working and just sent back.  Remember,I said it worked fine only when it wanted to.  
   And what was funny is that I got a email the next morning right after I wrote this thread. . Which is a good thing if you stay on top of your stuff. But it shouldn't be like that.  So I hope that isn't the reason.   
so I line to thank them for sending it out. And will tell you when I get and if it is same or not.   Keeping it real.
                           Surf579 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 110

Replies: 1

Related Articles