How to connect AC1200 Deco E3 Whole Home Mesh wi-if system to Using Xfinity internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to connect AC1200 Deco E3 Whole Home Mesh wi-if system to Using Xfinity internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-13 00:51:24
Model: Deco E3  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

Hope someone has the answer. Currently I have (supposedly) high speed internet service with xfinity (connected with a cable input). I'm on Zoom calls all day long and recently noticed my connections to video are freezing and unstable. Now I regret watching a HSN presentation showing how a Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi system could improve your internet connectivity.  Before I open the box, I want to make sure I can use it.  I've been searching online and can't seem to get a simple explanation. Any advice is welcome.  Thank you!  MissM. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to connect AC1200 Deco E3 Whole Home Mesh wi-if system to Using Xfinity internet
2021-10-13 01:02:39

@MissM 

Hi, I noticed that the model selected is Deco E3, so you have a combination of Deco E4 and Deco M3W right?

As for the issues you have, did you mean the Zoom online meetings are freezing and shuttering?

If yes, it is suggested that you could turn off the Mesh technology on the Deco APP for this device.

And there are more suggestions for your reference:

[Troubleshooting] Zoom or Microsoft Teams frozen or hanging when connected to Deco

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 574

Replies: 1