Router having to reboot daily.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-21 03:31:07
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5 Build 20210903 rel.38200

Starting last week I am having to reboot the router to reestablish internet connection.  ISP is TUA Light Tube fiber optic in Tullahoma, TN.  Previously I was having no problems.  email is sl3epyxx@yahoo.com.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router having to reboot daily.
2022-01-24 07:37:32

@StonyRocket 

Hello, do you enable the Auto Reboot Schedule on the router? You can try installing the beta firmware we provided in this thread, then report back if the issue gets resolved:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/522208

Options
2022-01-24 13:55:42
I guess I should have described my situation better. I do not have option on. The router just somehow loses the connection to the internet connection which then requires me to reboot manually or using the app daily…sometimes twice daily…
Options
2022-01-25 01:30:38

StonyRocket wrote

I guess I should have described my situation better. I do not have option on. The router just somehow loses the connection to the internet connection which then requires me to reboot manually or using the app daily…sometimes twice daily…

@StonyRocket I see. You can install the beta firmware we provided in the above thread, then monitor again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 590

Replies: 3

Related Articles