VPN Passthrough on Deco W7200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-10 14:53:42

I recently purchased a Deco W7200 for home use. The setup was simple and everything is working fine. However, when I connect to my employers VPN (Using the GlobalProtect client on my PC) I no longer have internet connectivity and all traffic on my PC is blocked. I cannot access sites and I cannot use Remote Desktop. On my old router I never had this problem and none of our 300 employees have this problem. I know older TP Link routers have a passthrough option for VPN traffic. I've checked the app several times for a setting that could be affecting VPN traffic. How can I solve this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN Passthrough on Deco W7200
2022-02-11 03:19:47

@NetworkTwerk 

Hi, Thank you for the feedback.

Were you trying to say, once you are trying to connect employer's VPN, the internet service on this PC would be cut off, right?

Would the rest of the mobile devices still work fine with Deco?

And If you test on a different device in the same Deco network, would the same issue happen to the new device when trying to connect the employer's VPN?

By the way, May I know the model number of your old TP-Link router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 692

Replies: 1

Related Articles