Homeshield pro

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Homeshield pro

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Homeshield pro
Homeshield pro
2022-02-10 22:47:44
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Ads for device mention visited URL history reports and that's a big feature for me with my kids, however the actual Homeshield pro app only gives you the top 5 visited... anyone find out how to see history in full?

Options
6 Reply
Re:Homeshield pro
2022-02-12 14:07:00

@HKSpowered 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

HomeShield Pro supports 30 days insight. HomeShield limited supports only 1 day insight. 

You can check this info from here HomeShield

If you indeed subscribed HomeShield Pro, would you please send us a screenshot that you can only see top 5 visited?

Options
2022-02-12 15:53:22
Options
2022-02-15 02:29:27

Hi @HKSpowered 

Thanks for getting back to us. After double confirm, currently homeshield pro only supports to check top5 most visited websites of each day in the past 30 days, can not check all the history everyday. We appreciate your feedback. I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team for evaluation. Thanks again. 

Options
2022-02-16 03:19:28 - last edited 2022-02-16 03:21:47

Then why would TP Link post photos of this in the homeshield pro webpage showing this feature (not the top 5 feature) if it does not exist?

Here in America, we call that deceptive marketing.

Back to Netgear it is. thanks.

@Kevin_Z 

Options
2022-02-17 06:33:31

Hello @HKSpoweredI understand how you could feel that way.  While it is not intentional I can see where the information on reports on the HomeShield splash page could be confusing. I have contacted the marketing and sales department to see if we can update the information and add a disclaimer so that it's more clear to what the historical report covers.

Options
2022-04-05 19:16:57

@Kevin_Z I just purchased a new Deco system partially due to the advertising stating that HomeShield Pro would keep a report of visited URLs. As of today, the information on your website is still wrong and thus incredibly misleading to potential buyers. That's dirty business if you ask me. I find it ridiculous that this feature is missing from a "premium" service when it's available and perfectly functional on more entry level devices such as my Archer AC1750 via Insights.

Either make it available or correct the misinformation on your site (preferably the former, as I've always been satisfied with your products in the past). I certainly don't speak for all TP-Link owners when I say this, but this is the kind of experience that is enough to drive users towards other networking vendors.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1549

Replies: 6

Related Articles