HP Color Laserjet 2025DN to Wireless Print Server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-17 17:38:46

Hi

What type of wireless printer server that doable to make this printer as wireless printer so I can add into HP Smart in Android/iOS?

Thanks

Rudy

Options
3 Reply
Re:HP Color Laserjet 2025DN to Wireless Print Server
2022-04-18 11:16:20

Hello  @Puspita_Lili 

Here are the compatibility list of TP-Link printer servers , but it seems that your printer model HP Color Laserjet 2025DN  has not been tested yet, if you wish to set a printer server to allow multiple devices to print through it, you could try USB printer TL-WPS310U,but the actual performance can't be guaranteed. 

For add printer to a smart APP, this is requires printer get an IP address from router first,  it is recommended to  double-check with HP support if a printer server will help in your case. 

Options
2022-04-19 05:20:14
Hi TP-Link Thanks for swift response. If I purchased TL-PS310U and you can not guarantee that it will work that would be a problem for me. I may end up having another product that not working for Print Server. I have WR1043ND v1.8 that not working as Print Server. I upgraded the firmware, spend many hours to connect, but the USB Printer Server can not activate and remaining in grey (not active). Please help before I make another purchase but end up with no luck. Thanks Lili
Options
2022-05-23 08:05:04

If anyone will face any technical issue then just visit hp docking system for laptop. Hope that will be fine for everyone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 489

Replies: 4