My AP200 Router Stopped Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-10 07:11:11 - last edited 2022-06-10 09:56:54
Tags: #AP200 router
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello friends, I have a AP200 router which I have been using for several months and also using the Avast antivirus. But I am having a problem my friends, when I am searching for something I received this error message "Avast says my router is infected." I do not understand what could be the issue? Has anyone encountered such kind of issue before? Please help me to fix that.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My AP200 Router Stopped Working
2022-06-17 02:39:20 - last edited 2022-06-17 02:42:31

Hello   @ConnerEichmann 

The AP200 is a Wifi access point connected to router to extend Wi-Fi connection, but not the router/ gateway in the network, can you double-check the Antivirus software gives warning for the AP200 or router in the network? If the warning is for router,  you might reach router support. 

If AP stopped working or has no internet connection, try to test connect a PC to the router directly using the same Ethernet cable and confirm router has internet. 

Please also confirm Access Point or Router is on the latest firmware, If the same, can I know what is exact warning or message on the antivirus software? Please provide a photo of it, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Tags

AP200 router