TP-Link AC1750 A7 is dropping Internet connection constantly.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-13 11:42:27
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20211210 rel.56314(5553)

TP-Link AC1750 A7 is dropping Internet connection constantly. I cannot stay connected and cannot find any actually helpful help. I have done the ipconfig /release and /renew thing and the /flushdns and /registerdns things to no avail. I have swapped cables and ensured good, physical connections. I have reset the router multiple times along with constant rebooting of router, modem and PC. Ports randomly lose their green lights then appear again. I will be connected then not, then connected again, with me having done nothing. When connecting the modem directly to my desktop PC or laptop PC I get a connection with no problem.

I can't get any work done and my roomie, who needs a router connection for her work, is ready to kill me. I hope I will be able to get back to this site in the event help is offered. Please, TP-Link, please help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AC1750 A7 is dropping Internet connection constantly.
2022-06-14 03:16:36

Hello @Roygus 

Please try the suggestions provided here then report back if the issue persists.

Options