Deco 4 ISP - Network List - Show Deco Count on main Network List

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-07 16:20:07 - last edited 2022-07-08 19:08:03
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.5.5 Build 20210608 Rel. 56190

I'm unsure if this is where I post this, as I couldn't find it in the business area or any specific category of it's own and this seems to be where we post about Deco questions so...

When you go into the Network List in Deco4ISP there is no way to view how many Decos are in their network without clicking into the network. Can you add this to the Network List as an option? 

There is "user defined" options, but those must be entered manually. The site knows how many devices are in it so it seems like it'd be something you could edit an icon that exists to also have a count of decos, or have an option from the drop down that lets you show how many are present. 

040b080306b94143a213aabe6e32ed05

EDIT: 

Here's an example of a way that scrolling to the right for more data could be avoided. Hide it in an existing icon. 
42986effd9a74b429c2d3b0875422f49

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco 4 ISP - Network List - Show Deco Count on main Network List
2022-07-08 01:29:08

@Daniel_ISP 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I see you have posted two other issues and since you are inquiring about the ISP-customized model, I have made some notes and created a support ticket for you.

Please make sure whether you have got our email and later the Deco for ISP support engineers will get in touch to help you with the current issues.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options