Deco X68 issues since firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-18 16:43:36 - last edited 2022-07-18 16:47:17
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20220530 Rel. 38490

I updated the firmware on June 24, 2022 and have been experiencing issues early every morning since the update.  I wake up at 6am and the internet is down. Rebooting the Decos from the app doesn't work (if I can even connect through the app).  I have to actually uplug each one in order to connect to the internet. Harware V1.6

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X68 issues since firmware update
2022-07-20 08:40:47

@GmarkL 

Welcome to the community.

Did it always start at night?

Before manually restarting the Deco, would you see the LED on the Deco turn red when the internet went down?

And could you please also check whether there is still a valid IPV4 address under Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPV4?

By the way, May I know who is your internet service provider and how about the model number of your cable modem?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X68 issues since firmware update
2022-07-21 12:34:00

@David-TP Hi, thanks for responding. My internet provider is Sparklight and the modem is Motorola MB8600.

The last two days have definitely been issues with Sparklight and I have service appointment for today to troubleshoot that side. The timing of the firmware may have just been a coincidence with the Sparklight issues. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 567

Replies: 2

Related Articles