I'm suffering complete packet loss for 2-4 seconds multiple times a minute on the Archer T4E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I'm suffering complete packet loss for 2-4 seconds multiple times a minute on the Archer T4E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-26 18:37:06
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've seen this on other posts

"Please try the following drivers which aimed at improving stability:

https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201911/20191128/T4E.zip

How to manually install the driver: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/920/"

I tried it and it did not help. When I try to install any drivers manually, windows says the best drivers are already installed.

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit

Options
2 Reply
Re:I'm suffering complete packet loss for 2-4 seconds multiple times a minute on the Archer T4E
2022-11-28 11:04:13

@TheHoodedFellow 

Hi, how long have you had the adapter?

Since it is a dual-band adapter, do you have the same issue on both 2.4gh and 5ghz bands?

And could you please share some pictures of the ping packet loss on Archer T4E?

By the way, May I know the model number of your main router?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:I'm suffering complete packet loss for 2-4 seconds multiple times a minute on the Archer T4E
2022-11-28 13:46:37

@David-TP Sorry but I'm sending it back. I've scoured the internet for solutions and the only thing any of the posts have in common is that the issue doesn't get resolved.

It doesn't fill me with any confidence at all that the latest driver for this is from 2019 either.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 2

Related Articles