Archer TXE75E not detected in Windows 11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-12 04:19:31 - last edited 2022-12-12 05:43:39
Tags: #Archer TXE75E
Model: Archer TXE75E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello all, first time post here.

I recently bought the TP Link Archer TXE75E PCI Wifi 6E adapter. Since I received it, it has barely worked properly. I have done all the fixes that I could find and nothing works. 

My issue is it will work for up to five minutes, then just drop completely and goes as far as not showing up in the device manager. I have done everything from changing PCI slots to adjusting settings in bios. Nothing at all works. I am at a loss. I need this to work as I can't have an Ethernet cable trailing across my apartment. I am not sure what else to do. I feel it is an issue with the PCI slots, I am just not sure what I can adjust to get it to work.

My motherboard is an Asus ROG Strix B550F Gaming.

I have a 1TB WD Black PCI Gen 3 M.2 2280 SSD in the top NVME slot. I have the Wi-Fi card plugged into the slot right below my RX 6600.

I also wonder if this might have something to do with my being on the AMD platform.

Any help is so greatly appreciated.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer TXE75E not detected in Windows 11
2022-12-13 05:51:37

@WoofahRayet 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Have you seen the suggestions on this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/501766

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options
2022-12-13 05:54:32

@David-TP Yes, I have tried everything that was mentioned on those posts. Nothing worked for me. I am not sure what I did wrong. 

David-TP wrote

@WoofahRayet 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Have you seen the suggestions on this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/501766

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options
2023-01-20 15:45:20 - last edited 2023-01-21 12:58:52

@WoofahRayet 

WoofahRayet wrote

Hello all, first time post here.

I recently bought the TP Link Archer TXE75E PCI Wifi 6E adapter. Since I received it, it has barely worked properly. I have done all the fixes that I could find and nothing works. 

My issue is it will work for up to five minutes, then just drop completely and goes as far as not showing up in the device manager. I have done everything from changing PCI slots to adjusting settings in bios. Nothing at all works. I am at a loss. I need this to work as I can't have an Ethernet cable trailing across my apartment. I am not sure what else to do. I feel it is an issue with the PCI slots, I am just not sure what I can adjust to get it to work.

My motherboard is an Asus ROG Strix B550F Gaming.

I have a 1TB WD Black PCI Gen 3 M.2 2280 SSD in the top NVME slot. I have the Wi-Fi card plugged into the slot right below my RX 6600.

I also wonder if this might have something to do with my being on the AMD platform.

Any help is so greatly appreciated.

Does the TP wireless adapter support the Windows 11? A1: I have tested our wireless adapter devices for sale and they can be used on Windows 11. 

Regards

Knifeplatoon

Options
2023-02-14 10:06:09

Yea I had this problem at the start you need a wifi adaptor and connect your Ethernet cord there.

Options