TP-Link AX1800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link AX1800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link AX1800
TP-Link AX1800
2023-01-03 16:40:14

Hi, we have been using the tp-link AX-1800 with our Starlink adapter and it has been working like a charm for the past 7months.  Now all of the sudden the tp-link internet light is off and I have no internet. Funny enough, I am able to connect to the Starlink and use the internet.  Can someone guide me on what could the problem be?  I have reset everything,  given it a reboot and even bought new Cables but nothing makes that light work.  I should mention that when restarting the TP link the internet light goes from yellow to no light in a second. Every other light shows as solid green.  Help please and thank you.  Mom in need of help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AX1800
2023-01-06 22:22:43

@Icegirl197 

There's a detailed guide for using TP-LInk router with the Starlink service - here.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 490

Replies: 1

Related Articles