Mix X55 Mesh Network w/Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-16 23:55:34 - last edited 2023-01-16 23:57:25
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can I add an M5 to my Mesh X55 network? Will it affect my current network speed? Do I have to setup differently?

Thank you.

palmcoastg35

Options
1 Reply
Re:Mix X55 Mesh Network w/Deco M5
2023-01-17 00:30:21

@palmcoastg35,

Good News, all of our Deco Products are meant to work together, allowing for additions such as this. 

The features of your network are primarily decided by the model of the main router, allowing access to the newest features by switching just the main node.

The network that is provided by the satellite unit is subject to the normal constraints of the Wi-Fi technology of the node, its backhaul method, and the interference from other wireless devices. Essentially it will provide a wireless network as it is capable.

Your network will generally not see a decrease in performance, as the network will optimize itself to provide the best connection across all the nodes.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 1

Related Articles