82 clients - 50 to 53 show as "connected", others show as "not connected" yet appear to function

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

82 clients - 50 to 53 show as "connected", others show as "not connected" yet appear to function

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-11 15:25:03
Tags: #Feature Request #Troubleshooting
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5

I have 82 clients but at any given time only 50 to 53 show as "connected" and the remainder show as "not connected" yet still communicate over the network.  Connected clients randomly changes in the range of 50 to 53 connected.  Not connected randomly connect and connected randomly change to non connected.  44 of the clients are IoT and show both as connected and not connected randomly.  PCs, tablets, Network Storage, and printer also show as connected and not connected even when powered up/online.  Subnet set to allow 240 clients.  Why is there a limit to what is showing as "connected" via the TP-Link app (on mobile phone or tablet) and when connecting via browser to router?  If I can get a full list of all connected when they are actually live/online it would help in managing when a device shows unusually activity.  If a device is showing as "not connected" but is actually active, I get no information or alerts from the TP-link app or X55.  Is there a problem with the mobile app software?  Why is the browser access so much more limited in information and management actions than the mobile app?

Options
3 Reply
Re:82 clients - 50 to 53 show as "connected", others show as "not connected" yet appear to function
2023-02-13 07:45:23

@jmbnova 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:82 clients - 50 to 53 show as "connected", others show as "not connected" yet appear to function
2023-04-08 05:13:26

@jmbnova 

I agree I am experiencing the exact same behavior.  I know for a fact that many if not all of the "not connected" clients are in-fact CONNECTED.

Options
2023-04-08 13:19:58

@jmbnova 

Ditto.

Options