Xe75 Pro suddenly stopped connecting to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-22 15:52:56
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Unknown, updated to most recent

So, this is a common enough problem but I haven't found a resolution to help me fix it yet.

My deco set up has been working great, but suddenly stopped connecting to the internet (solid red LED). The network is still visible, but I'm unable to navigate it. I can't troubleshoot via the deco app because it cannot recognize the network.

I've done the hard reset manually on the main deco and redone the entire network multiple times, but when I do, the intent works fine for about 20 - 40 minutes before dropping off and not working again.

When I first set it up, I plugged the deco system directly into the modem/router connection where I'm staying and have 2 satellites, which worked for about 4 months no problem.

Also I updated the firmware based on a few recommendations, but it didn't help.

Any insight here would be great. Thanks all.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Xe75 Pro suddenly stopped connecting to the internet
2023-05-22 17:36:42

@Afish,

If you are connecting to a modem/router combo, it is most likely that the Bridge Mode is no longer enabled on the gateway or something in your wired configuration has changed, such as connecting a second wired device directly to the Gateway.

I would recommend, if you have no access to the gateway settings, to set up the Decos in AP mode, as this will allow your gateway to operate as the modem and router for your network. 

I would also recommend plugging a computer directly into the Gateway to see if the behavior continues without the Deco in play.

Options
Re:Xe75 Pro suddenly stopped connecting to the internet
2023-05-23 01:48:13

@Afish 

Hi, there was similar feedback several days ago and maybe you could refer to the suggestions here as well:

XE75 Pro Solid Red Light - No Internet Connection

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 817

Replies: 2