Parental Controls Off by One Hour

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-07 17:43:16
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 20221208 rel.72102(5553)

Just purchased this Archer AX75 and my parental controls are off by one hour.

I am on Pacific time, and to make this work I had to move the "bedtime" time range BACK by one hour, and then it worked.

Any ideas?  Can this be reported as an issue that needs to be fixed?

----------------------

As a side note, I am extremely pleased with the range of the router...it's amazing, and all of my devices are blazing fast coming from an Archer A7.

I am also very disappointed that TP-Link decided to bury many of the Parental Control features (which were included with my older Archer A7 router) under a paid subscription.  Examples that are now paid are: setting time limits, and viewing historical logs for....websites visited, time spent online, and block history (you can only see today's).  Anyone know any alternatives to the paid subscription for these specific features above?  I will look for other utilities online, but I can't get myself to pay the subscription solely based on principal that these use to be included with my previous router purchase.  Soon we will be buying vehicles, and won't be able to start the ignition or roll down the windows unless we pay a subscription.  Ugggh.  :-)

----------------------

9757380cac684ccfbf14915d5b3e7458

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls Off by One Hour
2023-08-07 22:12:34

@jbb897 

My Asus router ax86u does not have paid subscription.

Options