Devices keep disconnecting and connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-17 17:28:03

We have the Deco X55 mesh routers in our house. Recently, somethings been going on with our home network and we can't figure out what it is. All throughout the night and morning, we're getting emails from TP-Link Cloud saying which device on the network disconnects and connects and it's just one email and one device after another. It could be anything from my work laptop to my personal laptop to our ecobee thermostat, etc. It's been happening for almost a week now and one minute a device disconnects, the following minute it connects. When we visit website from our desktop, we also constantly get a "not secure" icon in the URL bar when visiting different websites. It says our connection is not secure but we have a network key and can't figure out why we're getting that now too.

File:
Trash - Gmail.jpegDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Devices keep disconnecting and connecting
2023-09-17 22:19:59

@Bluegrass56 

Having similar issue with our XE5300. Considering returning it to Costco.

Options
Re:Devices keep disconnecting and connecting
2023-09-18 05:53:26

@Bluegrass56 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Can I have a screenshot that the browser reported the connection is "not secure"?

Please go to refer to this link to change the WAN DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 to see whether it helped:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options