UE300C USB-C Ethernet Adapter with Mac OS 14.0 and ARRIS Surfboard SB8200 - Not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

UE300C USB-C Ethernet Adapter with Mac OS 14.0 and ARRIS Surfboard SB8200 - Not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-08 00:40:16
Model: UE300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Im trying to get wired internet LAN to work between my MacBook Pro M1 and an Arris Surfboard SB8200 cable modem. I downloaded TP-Link driver, Ran the ASIX_USB_Device_App and restarted my computer. The UE300C adapter is recognized but the system settings show it as amber, not green. IPv4 is configured using DHCP. The IP address and Subnet mask numbers populate. I can Renew the DHCP lease, but the status stays the same. The system settings see AX88179A as the Ethernet connection with a self assigned IP, but there's no internet. What do I need to do to get the ethernet to work? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 284

Replies: 0

Related Articles