Onemesh on AX3000 router

Onemesh on AX3000 router

Onemesh on AX3000 router
Onemesh on AX3000 router
2023-11-04 07:39:20
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Last year I found the need to replace the router in my home. I picked up the AX3000 because it appeared in TP Links list of routers that are Onemesh compatible. Since installing the router, my wife has had connectivity issues in the master bedroom. I picked up the TP Link AX1800 (RE605X) extender to try and correct the issue. I updated both the router and the extender firmware. 

- The extender is saying the router is not Onemesh compatible. 

- the router is still listed as compatible with Onemesh

- I found a thread from 2020-2021 that says TP Link is no longer working on an update for it

My question, as we sit here in Nov.of 2023, is there an update to make the AX3000 Onemesh compatible and if not, why is it still listed on the TP Link website as being compatible?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/onemesh/product-list/?app=tether&utm_source=tether&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=re

Options
1 Reply
Re:Onemesh on AX3000 router
a week ago

@Marauder022 
Came here for the exact same issue.

I have a AX3000, fully upgraded firmware. Yet Tether says the router is not compatible with OneMesh. Yet, TP-LINK clearly states on their website it IS compatible. What gives?
Any solutions offered? I also have 2 RE605X that i can only use as extenders currently which is awkward and frustrating. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 264

Replies: 1

Related Articles