My two XE75 Pros not being main keep appearing offline in the app

2024-01-21 19:29:22
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.7

I have three XE75 Pro's. Everything seems to work fine but when I open the app the two satellite units, not the main, suddenly are reported to be offline.  But when I tap on them they are instantly online and I can see the devices connected to them. If I do nothing they randomly appears to go offline and come online but there's no problems on the network for any device and when I check each one all devices are connected where they should. 

Seems to me it's a problem between the firmware and Android app since these offline messages clearly are "false alarms". There's no way they can come online again and connect the same devices instantly. And as there's no problems on the network for anyone this seems to be an app or firmware issue. I never had this issue on the previous firmware. Seems to have appeared after I updated to 1.2.7. 

Is there a way to troubleshoot this so I can figure out what's really going on, or is there something wrong here I should be aware of? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:My two XE75 Pros not being main keep appearing offline in the app
2024-01-22 03:22:27

@cdysthe 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

It is suggested to install the beta firmware here to see whether it helped with the current issue:

Optimize The Overall App Experience on Deco XE5300/XE75/XE75 Pro

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:My two XE75 Pros not being main keep appearing offline in the app
2024-01-23 21:39:16

@David-TP Thanks. But just as I was about to install the beta I got a notification that 1.9 was ready to install so I did that. Seems like a huge improvement. I will report back if the offline warnings reappear.  

Options