VPN Traffic blocked using Deco M9 mesh

2024-02-02 18:41:35
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.2

I have issues recently with my M9 Plus deco system. The firmware and app is all updated with latest version.

When I connect to my office VPN (Cisco Anyconnect), many sites within my company intranet are unreachable like shaepoint etc. I cannnot even reach internet sites like yahoo or google when on VPN. I have FIOS as ISP, if I connect directly to FIOS (ethernet) without mesh, I am able to reach all these sites via VPN. Also Latency is very high when on VPN using mesh. SO it seems somehow Mesh is blocking some of this traffic. This problem started recently. I am not using FIOS router, instead ethernet is directly coming from ONT. DO you have any pointers to resolve this issue? Does deleting and again installing Mesh Network help?

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN Traffic blocked using Deco M9 mesh
2024-02-04 07:08:44

@Boss2 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I noticed you mentioned the issue just started recently. Has there been any chances in the past few weeks, like a new firmware upgrade?

Did you have the same issue if the work PC is connected to the main Deco M9 Plus via an Ethernet cable?

Please also try to change the IPV4 DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 to see whether it helped:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 140

Replies: 1

Related Articles