cannot maintain a connection without having to reboot. Getting sick of it

2024-08-11 08:47:27

I have the Archer Axe7800. Reading reviews, it seemed as if it would be a great unit for what I need at my home. The first day, it worked very well. I have about 25 devices and it claims it can cover 100+. The next day, BOTH of my Roku devices in my kids rooms are not connecting to the WiFi but everything else is in the house. Very concerning considering the fact that I just bought a brand new TV for one of the kids. I've struggled with the Roku TV for 3 days, only being able to connect the TV to my cellphone hotspot. I also have the range extender, the RE605X. It doesn't even extend like it says it will. Now tonight, the PlayStation 5, which is HARDWIRED, doesn't even connect. The connection seems to be annoyingly intermittent and it worked completely fine for the past 2 days. It's one thing or the other. Either I get my money back for these two TP Link devices or I will completely suggest everyone in my path to never run that direction. If these products are not nearly as close to being able to run without one issue, then something needs to be addressed to those who send these machines to manufacturing. This is absolutely ridiculous. Nowadays, you still can't expect everyone to be a WiFi equipment scientist. Some people just want the best of the best plug and play. Something that will accommodate what they need and not be so confusing to troubleshoot. I've already started a thread on the Roku community and the person trying to help is giving all this jibber jabber that not every person can understand. In all honesty, I'd rather just go with something else that I'm not gonna have this much trouble with cause this is what it seems like I'll be struggling with if I continue using these products. 

Options