BE75 (be17000) wired backhaul creates bad wifi

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco BE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 20240725 Rel. 33400

I recently purchased the be75 and have them connected via lan wired backhaul, and have had nothing but problems with the non-main deco. 6ghz network with no Internet, erratic wifi signal and connection fluttering up and down. After removing the wired backhaul the devices operated as good as it can with the distance apart with all 3 frequencies working. I would prefer to have the wire because these 2 decos are on different floors. Hope there is a firmware update to fix this. I would have returned if I didn't miss my window of opportunity. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:BE75 (be17000) wired backhaul creates bad wifi
a week ago

@Dcap 

Is there a switch at all in your network? If so what brand and model? 

Need help with the Deco app, setup, Ethernet backhaul, network switch or rolling back firmware? https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/699816?page=1
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@HelpFixDecoApp no there is not just the modem, 2 x be75 and 1 be63 connected via wired backhaul. I've swapped the be63 for the be75 that was upstairs and it works flawless. Now using the second be75 as second downstairs beacon instead of the be63. 

Options
a week ago

@Dcap 

What is the hardware and firmware version of your BE63? 

Have you tried swapping the Ethernet cables to different ports on the BE63 when it's connected to the network?

Options