I can not access Archer C7 V2 from computer on second router in bridge mode.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-13 15:44:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Main router is a tp-link Archer C7. 2nd router is hooked up to it via ethernet. 2nd router is a Netgear R6400 in Access Point mode. I have tried connecting the ethernet cable from main router into both wan port and lan port, both give me internet connection, but neither setup lets me access the config page of main router at 192.168.1.1. 2nd router is set to obtain ip automatically from main router, and main router is set to reserve 192.168.1.2 for 2nd router.
I can access config page for main router from my phone connected to wifi from 2nd router. I can also access it from main routers wifi, obviously. Since I can connect to main router from phone connected to 2nd router, it leads me to believe something is setup wrong on my computer.
The security option on main router to allow all computers on lan to access setup is enabled.
I have tried pausing kaspersky internet security and windows firewall, but it does not help.
Any Ideas?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 745

Replies: 0