tp-link AC1200 cannot access google

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-13 01:15:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

An odd thing started happening just this morning - after months of use where nothing went wrong, suddenly this morning I could no longer access any form of google website (google, gmail, ect.)

I've tried changing the DNS (in fact, using google's public DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 makes the internet die -entirely-), and updating the router. I've tried flushing the DNS, registering the DNS, releasing and renewing the IP. Nothing has fixed this. My router now has the most recent firmware though so I suppose that's nice.

Oddly enough if I connect the line from my modem straight to my pc, I can access google, so it's not down... it's something with the router.

If you need any additional info feel free to ask. I can provide pictures easily.
Options
1 Reply
Re:tp-link AC1200 cannot access google
2017-07-13 10:02:43
what is the current firmware now? change the mtu size to a small one like 1460? can you ping google using cmd command? reset router?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 535

Replies: 1

Related Articles