Connected Without Internet Issue on Range Extender Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-19 07:32:59 - last edited 2023-07-20 17:20:14
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a WiFi setup where i am using TP-link TL-WR845N as my main router and then using another Mercusys MW302R router on range extender mode to extend the reach of internet.

Issue : 
Everything works fine on the main router but often times i get "Connected without Internet" issue on my extender router. I need to hard-reset my extender router to fix the issue. Even after Hard-Reseting, it work fine for 2-3 days and then i get same "Connected without Internet". Is there a permanent fix for it ? then buying a different barnd router ?

I have tried contacting TP-Link support multiple of times but they are so rude and restless, that you can not deal with them thats why i am putting it here. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connected Without Internet Issue on Range Extender Mode
2023-07-20 17:20:10

@Proxy889,

Unfortunately, we can't provide assistance on Mercusys products so for issues with connectivity on the Range Extender, i would suggest contacting their support.  

For the TL-WR845N support.  That product is not sold in the US so we would recommend emailing India support at support.In@tp-link.com for further assistance, if needed, for that router.

In general, I would be willing to say that the problematic setting or configuration will be on the side of the Mercurys Range Extender and its settings. Try going through Mercurys support to see if they can provide any recommendations for RE settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Related Articles