Solid Red LED on Main Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 19:37:04

My tp-link AXE 11000/Deco XE 200 is dropping my internet and therefore getting the solid red LED on my main DECO.  Never had this problem until I updated my google fiber. The new google fiber bypasses the modem box. Now I have fiber/internet to google fiber box then Ethernet cable directly to DECO router. It will work for about an hour then drop internet (red LED light). I unplug deco and unplug Ethernet for 10 secs and internet will work for about an hour then drop. Any thought?  Getting tired of having to do this every hour?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Solid Red LED on Main Deco
2023-09-18 08:26:30

@gwynn5 

Hi,

Have you checked whether Deco still has a valid IP address under Deco APP>More>Internet connection Type>IPV4? Is it 0.0.0.0?

Do you have a wired laptop so that you could unplug the Deco when it was red and connect the PC directly to the Google Fiber box to see whether the PC could have a stable connection?

If yes, it is suggested to refer to this link to clone the MAC address of the PC to Deco:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco

I have also sent a debug firmware in the message and if possible, please install the debug firmware first and save the system log from web UI when Deco is red again (please do not reboot Deco before saving the logs). Then you could send the logs and a screenshot of the IPV4 settings when Deco was red to support.forum@tp-link.com with Forum ID 622820.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 451

Replies: 1

Related Articles