X20 node solid yellow and blinking blue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-10 22:47:30

I bought two new satellite nodes for my x20. One works fine. The other is just solid yellow then will blink blue for a while. Then as soon as I try to connect it to the main Deco it goes  back to solid yellow. It seems to cycle between solid yellow and blinking blue. I did reset it. This is my 5th node. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:X20 node solid yellow and blinking blue
2023-11-13 08:49:10

@pbelardo 

Hi, Have you tried to switch the power adapter of this unit with another Deco X20, and plug it into another power socket to see whether there would be any difference?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-11-14 00:36:26

@David-TP no luck. I plugged it in exactly where I have another unit and tried that unit's plug too. It goes solid yellow, then blinking blue for about 5-6 blinks, then solid blue, then solid yellow. This repeats after a while. 

Options
2023-11-15 07:44:03

@pbelardo 

Hi, Thanks for the update.

In this way, I think you could contact the local support team to request for replacement.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/#Warranty-Support

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 3

Related Articles