layer4dadLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-07-11 23:29:41
"Pay to Surf" breaks Windows Update, Windows Store
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Long story short: it seems any Windows 10 device that is assigned a Parental Control profile with "Pay to Surf" blocked will not be able to use the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-23 10:28:38
new device notifications: only for wireless clients?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Is it expected that new *wired* devices will be listed in the home screen's Devices list, but that we won't get notifications when those devices...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-13 10:50:49
Only two days with Insights?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I only see Insights data for the past two days. For today and yesterday I see a mix of normal entries and "(null)" entries. But for 2 days ago and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-07 22:28:45
Re:Insights: multiple "(null)" activity entries
uutommi wrote Hi, I also have the same issue, so I contacted the TP-LINK support, they told me that some webistes or APPs are not recognised by Trend Micro, so it shows null, but they will fix it in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-02-28 12:18:39
Insights: multiple "(null)" activity entries
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : The other day I was looking at the daily Insights for one my parental control profiles and noticed a couple line items labeled "(null)". I see such...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-02-20 22:24:21
wanted: Low Priority option for devices
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : The ability to set a device to High Priority is quite useful, but I would prefer to have three choices for each device: High, Normal, and Low...
0HELPFULS