TP-LinkOnline
Following: 2Followers: 307
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Can I use deco m9 USB port for constant power?
@les5276 Hi, 0.7A is not overload and could be powered by Deco. I haven’t got a feedback about the USB charging via Deco M9 Plus yet so that I am afraid there isn’t an accurate answer.
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Client With Static ip Not on Client List on Deco App, No Address Reservation or Port Forwarding
@GitchiGummi Hi, Have you tried to set up HAI Omni Pro II security system controller to get an IP address automatically and check whether it shows up? If yes, we could set up an address reservation...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco M9 Plus inconsistent speed after firmware update to 1.5.0
@brocardo Hi, please refer to this picture to check the signal source: Could you please turn off the 5Ghz on the main network on the APP and test the speed again? If the speed is still around 100m/s,...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:DDNS Issue
@brandonros Hi, have you checked the IPv4 address on the Deco APP the same as the public IP address you have? If Deco got a private IP from the ISP tower router, You might need to open ports on the...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco m9 Bluetooth mesh
@DisappointdDeco Hi, Deco M9 Plus has added a ZigBee antenna and 2 extra Wi-Fi antennas for 5GHz-2. So it can act as a smart home hub and add multiple smart devices based on the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Custom DNS Server IPs dont get distributed to clients
@TpNewb Hi, Thank you very much for the update. I would like to follow up on your case by email. And except the WAN DNS, if you go to Deco APP>More>advanced>DHCP server—there is another place to set...
0KUDOS