pdxsamLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-17 04:44:15
Re:Can't access LAN devices when WAN is down
@Tony Please tell me this is on a bug list to be fixed. This exact thing happened to me last night. My network was virtually unusable. Becuase there was no DHCP, there was no route for devices to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-03-19 01:58:44
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Antivirus won't stop blocking
Hello Carl, Would opening a new thread be easier for you? or continue here. I most definitely have everything turned off, yet it's still blocking. I can send screenshots of both the settings page and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-03-17 01:55:55
Re:Re:Re:Re:Antivirus won't stop blocking
I am curious as to why, if I have those anti virus pieces turned off, Never had them turned on, why are they even interacting with any of my devices? Off should mean off. Off should not mean off...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-03-10 01:47:03
Re:Re:Deco m9 goes down constantly
"contacting the ISP and letting them know to check your internet as the signal may be temporairly dropping." as I said in my previous post, I already contacted the ISP.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-03-02 18:42:31
Re:Re:Re:Deco m9 goes down constantly
Thanks for the reply. This started happening after the last firmware update. My ISP is Frontier Fios. I've had them check my ONT on prem and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. When the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-24 23:19:55
Re:Deco m9 goes down constantly
Thanks for posting this. I see the same thing on my Deco. I just connected hardwire to monitor and see if it happens when I'm wired to it. These DECO's were outstanding for a long while. I can't...
0HELPFULS