Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 6Followers: 39
Forums/ Range Extenders
7 hours ago
Re:Unable to connect to extended network
Hello @Chip_Oidos It seems that you got things work according to the support email, may I know how did you resolve it? Much appreciated if you could share detailed steps here, thank you
0KUDOS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Yesterday
Re:Cant find NVM and PIB for TPL 410ap v2
Hello @calvario The model you mentioned seems to belong to a different manufacture, not the model of TP-Link device. https://www.trendnet.com/products/wifi-powerline-500-wifi/TPL-410AP
0KUDOS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:Cannot assign DNS hostname to RE305 range extender
Hello @mircea_n Thank you for your feedback, I think that DNS host name login is limited for the security of RE, I would like to escalate your case and see our engineers have any suggestion. Can you...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
Monday
Re:All my HS200 switches stopped connecting today, dimmer switch fine
Hello @MatthewTP Glad to hear that you are able to add them back. Red Wi-Fi led means kasa switch disconnected from router Wi-Fi, that could be caused by some wireless interference in the Wifi, or...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Bug Report
Monday
Re:Tether & RE205 (onemesh): changing name of a device via tether results in service lossage
Hello @tikmok Thank you for your feedback! This sounds quite unusual, as changing the name of client/ device should not affect Router WiFi signal. May I know, is this issue reproducible in your...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Monday
Re:RE605X Onemesh can’t detect second 5ghz
Hello @Alpha5858 1. RE605X supports WiFi6 , 80Mhz. 5Ghz Wi-Fi spec is 1201Mbps=2*600Mbpps when works at 2 MIMO, 80Mhz,802.11ax. So RE could utilize the GX90 Router 5Ghz-1(80Mhz*2 MIMO) and get its...
0KUDOS