ADRStudioLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
By ADRStudio 2023-05-23 13:48:28

Schedule sunset/sunrise for EC60 - IOS App v 3.3.300 build 1498

It will be nice to be able to schedule the camera to turn on at the sunset and turn off at sunrise as do with other Kasa devices (light bulbs and switches) on Kasa App. I think is not a big deal to im
Forums/ Feature Request
By ADRStudio 2023-05-23 00:03:09

Schedule at Sunrise/Sunset as with other devices

It will be nice to be able to schedule the camera to turn on at the sunset and turn off at sunrise as do with other Kasa devices (light bulbs and switches) on Kasa App. I think is not a big deal to im
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By ADRStudio 2023-05-19 16:40:20

EC60 On.Off Widget and/or Motion On/Off Widget

EDIT: I found out that for iPhone it does not need the Widget to turn on/off the camera. Just create a shortcut and choose Kasa App --> Turn Device ON/OFF --> Choose your camera and create one shortcu
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
By TheWebMachine 2022-10-13 08:03:59

All Smart Actions Stopped Working

At some point after 6:07am US Central Time Tuesday, my Smart Actions have all stopped working. I have multiple Auto Off and single-to-multi switch controls setup and none work now. I created new Smart
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By ADRStudio 2022-09-29 01:53:23

KASA App V3.0 bug setting MODE White Light on a scene

I installed KASA App v3.0 yesterday on my iPhone IOS16 and I had to edit ALL my IOS Shortcuts because the IOS did not recognized the KASA settings, was a hard work because I have lamps, switches and p
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By ADRStudio 2021-06-21 00:51:38

Smart Actions not responding ask to Retry

My smart action stop working today, Sunday 6/20. On App - Smart Actions screen it keeps trying to show my only action then ask to retry. I almost burnt my place down because of it. It turned on when I