Smart plug stopped

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart plug stopped

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart plug stopped
Smart plug stopped
2020-09-02 04:32:37
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've had this for years and it's been working fine, except for occasional times where "Device unreachable". It's been on for five hours, and just went off as scheduled. I went to turn it back on for a few minutes, and the "Device is unreachable". It's in the same place it's always been - eight feet from the router. I ended up deleteing it, hoping I could reinstall it (I got a new router - I thought that might have something to do with it). I tried adding it back, and "Unable to connect to your Smart Plug Wi-Fi. I checked for a firmware update, and "No updates available".

Same thing on my other smart plug, although it does turn on and off as sheduled.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plug stopped
2020-09-02 17:17:22

@Smartplugger 

Factory reset the plug by holding the reset button (gear icon) for 10 seconds.

On your computer see if you are able to detect the TP-Link smart plug Wi-Fi network. If so, download this tool to try and update the plug to see if you can then set it up again. Instructions are included depending on which OS you have (Windows or Mac):

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202003/20200312/Upgrade_Instruction.zip

Options