Smart Actions not responding ask to Retry

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-21 00:51:38 - last edited 2021-11-09 07:02:33

My smart action stop working today, Sunday 6/20. On App - Smart Actions screen  it keeps trying to show my only action then ask to retry. I almost burnt my place down because of it. It turned on when I ask Siri but didn't turn off as programmed in Smart Actions, it happened twice today.

It happened also last year for a couple of times, that I notice, they said it was a problem with TP-Link server, it was down, hacked, or something. I'm surprised that Kasa/T-Link has this kind of problem with servers once they suppose to be experts on the subject. May be their server uses a ARCHER AX3000 like  that one I returned after one day because it was a disaster, I couldn't keep it connected.

Anyway ..... proves that we cannot trust the Kasa Smart Actions for serious application. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 455

Replies: 0