Deco X20, ethernet switch, other devices connected to the switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-30 13:29:58 - last edited 2021-11-02 01:48:32
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hi, this might be a stupid question / isn't possible, but I have the following setup:

Router connected to the internet.

The main Deco x20 is connected via ethernet to the router.  The other ethernet port on the main Deco is connected to a TP-Link ethernet switch (unmanaged).

The second Deco x20 is also connected to the ethernet switch, and is working fine (using ethernet backhaul).

Wifi in the house is working well, no issues with the Decos.

However, I also have other devices connected to the ethernet switch, e.g. a raspberry pi which is hosting plex.

I can't seem to access the raspberry pi.  Should the Deco be managing other devices connected to the ethernet switch?  If not, does anyone know how to proceed?  Am I going to have to get a managed ethernet switch?  Or are there some clever settings in the Deco app that will sort this out?

Thanks in advance!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco X20, ethernet switch, other devices connected to the switch-Solution
2021-10-30 16:04:26 - last edited 2021-11-02 01:48:32
Ignore this! I rebooted everything, one by one, and I can now see all devices on my network via the Deco app.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X20, ethernet switch, other devices connected to the switch-Solution
2021-10-30 16:04:26 - last edited 2021-11-02 01:48:32
Ignore this! I rebooted everything, one by one, and I can now see all devices on my network via the Deco app.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2301

Replies: 1

Related Articles