This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
My Dimmer Switch is Causing Lights to Go on and off every 2 min
Hardware Version: V2
- I ordered three Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches (Dimmer) online.
- I installed all three the same way in my home.
- One works but the other two don't.
- The two that don't work keep causing the lights to go on and off every 2 min.
- I can't connect to WiFi
- When I hit the switch nothing happens
- When I attempt to reset the switch I can't get it to go back to Green and Orange no matter how long I hold the reset button.
HELP PLEASE :)
I can most deffinitly used anyones help....
Also How do I know what version or fimrware I have. My three pack box says 5V and Ver:2.10. The model is HS22P3(US)