This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-16 04:08:09 - last edited 2022-11-21 03:02:14

Just this week, my Kasa switches went offline. The only ones that did are the regular relay modules. The dimmer modules still work.

I am yet another one of thousands of ticked off customers who want this fixed asap. Fix it or you will find that Amazon will be returning these things by the thousands to you. It is software that you changed. undo it and fix the problem. I have no desire to rip these things out of the wall as they were a pain in the neck to install them in the first place since they are so big and violate NEC regs by overstuffing an electrical box.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Offline-Solution
2022-11-21 03:02:11 - last edited 2022-11-21 03:02:14

@ZoNiE 

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This has fixed by the team . 

Please check the Device Offline feedback on Nov 15, 2022 in below topic and try suggestions or provide additional feedback there,  thank you. 

[Solution] Kasa Devices Offline/ Alexa or Google Integration Broken on Nov 15th

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Offline-Solution
2022-11-21 03:02:11 - last edited 2022-11-21 03:02:14

@ZoNiE 

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This has fixed by the team . 

Please check the Device Offline feedback on Nov 15, 2022 in below topic and try suggestions or provide additional feedback there,  thank you. 

[Solution] Kasa Devices Offline/ Alexa or Google Integration Broken on Nov 15th

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 340

Replies: 1

Related Articles