HS210 Kit Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS210 Kit Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS210 Kit Setup
HS210 Kit Setup
2023-05-18 19:25:26
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: unknown

I have tried to setup a HS210 kit with no luck. the app connects to the switch but never goes any farther than that. i've reset the switch numerous times. cleared the cache on the app and cleared the cache on my Samsung S21+ phone tried the switch in both switch locations of the circuit. I even went so far as to try a different router. every time I go to setup i make sure my phone is on my 2.4Ghz network and no VPN is connected. the odd thing is my entire network is all TP-Link devices with the exception of my pfSense router. my access point and switch are both TP-Link products. the app just goes to the "unable to connect to your smart switch Wi-Fi" message. i have many tp-link switches on my network and this is the first 3 way I've tried to connect. all the others work fine this 3 way is refusing to setup. am i missing something? I wish I could do all the settings manually.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS210 Kit Setup
2023-05-22 06:20:53

@Smart-John 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if fail to set up the Kasa device.
What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. The test result after following the troubleshooting steps in the above link.
2. The Led status on the HS210.
3. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi page on your phone, and check if the default SSID of the HS210 appears. If not, reset the HS210 for a try.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 204

Replies: 1

Related Articles