Votes

Schedule at Sunrise/Sunset as with other devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-23 00:03:09 - last edited 2023-05-24 07:25:17

It will be nice to be able to schedule the camera to turn on at the sunset and turn off at sunrise as do with other Kasa devices (light bulbs and switches) on Kasa App. I think is not a big deal to implement on the App.

I don't need to record 24 hours a day but now I'm only able to set a time but the sunset/sunrise time change every day, with a big difference between solstices, I would like camera EC60 following the schedule I have for some of my other Kasa devices. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Schedule at Sunrise/Sunset as with other devices
2023-05-24 07:31:18

@ADRStudio 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please feel free to leave a comment or vote.
Best Regards

Options
2023-05-24 21:33:29

@Solla-topee 

Thank you !

Options
2023-10-08 18:16:13
Hello, I have the same request as i trigger smart plug by using camera detection inputs. I have set automation but I have 2 issues; 1- I can only make automation work within the time period which i have to align according to changing sunset time. It needs tracking by user. 2- automation works only when i set camera notifications On. I dont want to be notified when camera detects a movement, i only need it to triger the smart plug as i use it to turn the light on connected to smart plug. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 576

Replies: 3

Voters 1