My Kasa cam spot tilt won’t connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-20 20:45:19

I keep getting the same message "Unable to connect to your wifi network". I've tried: deleting and reinstalling the app, forgetting the 2.4hz  network and reconnecting, resetting the device, and doing the setup steps about a dozen times.  Earlier today, I was able to connect a different smart home item on my 2.4 hz wifi at home, and 2 days ago, I was able to install and connect a 2.4 hz wifi doorbell camera from a different company. I know my network name and password, and I can read and follow instructions.  I am very frustrated that none of the troubleshooting steps are helping me with your company's Kasa Spot Tilt Camera.  So far, I'm very unhappy and cannot use this device. This is my first, and potentially last, tp-link device, unless someone can please help me make it work.  What else can I try?  

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Kasa cam spot tilt won’t connect
2021-12-22 11:07:15

Hello @Croyezvousdieu 

How about the Led status when app shows the error, is it flashing Red/ Flash Green/ Solid Green

May I know the model of router, does camera connect to router directly or through extenders, thank you. 

Did you tried some basic suggestion as troubleshooting FAQ here: 

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa Cam? https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2663/

Thank you.

Options