Disappearing Recorded Clips

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-30 17:52:11
Tags: #server; unresponsive
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.13

After viewing today's clips for the first time, they are no longer available for viewing. They have dissapeared. Some of my past days thumbnails have become unresponsive. The progress bar stops advancing at certain points in time, then readvances at later points in the recordings. TP-Link Support engineers have suggested checking if the problem occurs when also using different phones or viewing different camera's clips. If the same problem does occur, then the problem obviously originates from their servers. 

This same problem occurred about 5 weeks ago. It is happening again. What is going on with the servers? Is this problem likely to resolve permanently ? I sure hope so.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Disappearing Recorded Clips
2022-08-31 00:19:51

@stinald.s-cam,

Definitely concerning, as we want our users to be able to see what the camera is recording. Can you provide me some more information regarding what happens?

Are these notifications a result of trying to view footage stored on the cloud, or locally on the SD Card?

You said that this happened 5 Weeks ago? How long does the problem persist, and does anything you do seem to fix the issue temporarily? How long do you experience this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 1

Tags

server; unresponsive
Related Articles