No audio in recording mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-07 18:25:26

I have the Kasa KC410s and it's working great, I recently added a microSD card for recordings. But our recordings have no audio in the video. I Uninstaller and reinstalled the App still no audio.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No audio in recording mode
2023-08-08 07:43:14

@KentKasa 

Hi,
About the problem you report, please go to the Kasa app>Device Settings page of the KC410S>ensure the Record Audio feature is enabled. If not, enable it for a try.
And on the Live View page of the camera, please ensure the microphone is not muted.

Best Regards

Options
Re:No audio in recording mode
2023-08-16 09:40:05

@KentKasa  

It's great that your Kasa KC410s is working well, but I understand your concern about the lack of audio in your video recordings. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the audio issue:

Check Microphone Permissions: Ensure that the Kasa app has been granted permission to access the microphone on your device. Go to your device's settings, find the app permissions, and make sure microphone access is enabled for Kasa.

Camera Audio Settings: In the Kasa app, check if the audio settings for your camera are configured correctly. There might be an option to enable or disable audio recording during video capture.

MicroSD Card Format: Ensure that the microSD card is properly formatted and compatible with your camera. Some cameras might have specific requirements for the type and format of the microSD card.

Restart Camera: Try restarting your KC410s camera by power cycling it. This can sometimes resolve minor glitches or issues.

Contact Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to TP-Link's customer support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance tailored to your camera model.

By following these steps, you can hopefully identify and resolve the audio recording problem with your Kasa KC410s camera.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 701

Replies: 2

Related Articles