videos cant be played bc it is no longer stored on kasa ?????

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-28 21:20:05
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i am wondering why i am not able to view videos from less than 24 hours ago.  Actually super important and i have a paid subscription.  i am trying to find a way to be able to talk to someone in person about this.  any idea if there is a way to do that?  or even email would be fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:videos cant be played bc it is no longer stored on kasa ?????
2023-08-28 21:31:40

@dawnc,

You can always get in touch with our team's support channels for phone, chat, and email support: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/

Have you been able to view videos from your Kasa Camera in the past through your Kasa Care Subscription? Also, ensure that your subscription to Kasa Care has not expired.

Normally, recordings over a short period may disappear if your camera becomes disconnected from the Internet during that period and the video cannot make it to the cloud servers to be stored. I would also make sure that your motion detection settings are properly configured.

The most reliable method of storing your recordings will always be to use a camera with local recording option such as an SD Card. That way the only way in which the camera will not record/save its footage is in the event that the camera completely loses power.

Options