Power supply for light strips, Kasa and Tapo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-03 17:52:52

I really need a new power supply for my Kasa lights. A client's dog chewed it before I was able to put it up,  are you selling the power supply separately yet or will I have to go with a 3rd party power supply to use my lights?

If you're not selling the power supply separately you are losing money, just saying.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Power supply for light strips, Kasa and Tapo
2023-12-05 22:41:31 - last edited 2023-12-05 22:41:38

@DogsGalore,

We currently do not sell power supplies separately, and this is something that is only done when a defect is found. 

I think a large portion of this reasoning is due to the large variation between power consumption, even amongst the same model with a different length.

This is a request that we see often, so I will see what I can do about recommending we add them as an accessory - or at least providing some detailed instructions to help ensure you are purchasing a compatible power supply.

Options